Pipestone County Sheriff's Office
Sheriff Dan Delaney
Pipestone County Sheriff
- We, the Pipestone County Sheriff’s Office, exist to serve all people with respect, fairness and sensitivity.
- Empowered by the community to protect the lives, property and rights of all people.
- To enforce the law impartially by providing quality service in partnership with the community.
- We will strive to attain the highest degree of ethical behavior and professional integrity at all times.
- We care. We listen compassionately and act with respect, sincerity, and courtesy when interacting with each other and the citizens of our county. We are firm in our convictions in upholding the laws, while treating others as we would want to be treated.
- We have integrity. We serve the citizens of Pipestone County with the highest moral and ethical standards. Honesty and moral courage guide us in our relations with all persons. We take pride in all we do.
- We value the strength of personal character in our employees. We expect employees to be result-oriented problem solvers who are responsible and accountable.
- Enforce all laws under the guidance of the Constitution of the United States of America and the State of Minnesota, While protecting the rights of all citizens equally.
- Investigate crimes with diligence and persistence.
- Continually strive to improve ourselves in order to accomplish our mission.
Weather / Road Information
Minnesota 800-542-0220 or 511
South Dakota 605-376-5707 or 511
North Dakota 701-328-7623